APRIL 5TH - 7TH, 2019
Gillespie County Fairgrounds, Fredericksburg, Texas
The Cherokee Chapter has reserved the Gillespie County Fairgrounds in beautiful Fredericksburg, Texas for the spring of 2019. The Texas Vintage Motorcycle Fandango is an event created and controlled by the Cherokee Chapter of the Antique Motorcycle Club of America. We have an enclosed area for a huge bike show, we have both covered and outdoor vending spaces, and we are planning vintage flat track racing on the horse track. This is a first class facility and event that we hope will become an AMCA National Event.
Vendor spaces for selling motorcycle related items are now available (see box below for details). Do not hesitate…reserve your spaces NOW!
ALL REGISTRATIONS WILL BE HANDLED BY THE CHEROKEE CHAPTER
- Fill out the below form completely for the directory, space number will be assigned by the Cherokee Swap Meet Chairman.
- Payment for online registration is through PayPal.
Total space rental rates for this 3 day event
- 15’ x 30’ = $50.00 each single vending space outdoor
- 15’ x 30’ = $75.00 each single vending space indoor & covered
- Corner spaces $15.00 extra (if available)
Sponsorships and Donations are always welcome to defray club expenses.
For additional information, contact:
Ed Hazzard, Cherokee Chapter / Swap Meet Chairman